Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Baby Katherine

Hi Everyone,

She is finally here...........…I have the great pleasure to introduce you to the newest member of the Alvarez family. Her name is Katherine Lee Alvarez (sounds like a movie star name, doesn't? :) Katherine was born at St.Vincents hospital at 5:37 PM without any complications, and both mother and daughter are doing great.




I don’t have much time at this moment to provide more details, but I thought I would send this quick news flash. I will post another update on this page with more pictures when we come home from the hospital this Friday.

Freddy

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby! Congratulations!!! Praise God!!! Appreciate the great news. We look forward to meeting this new member of your family. Love the pictures. Keep them coming.....

Love, Joanne and Bill

October 15, 2005 10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby! Congratulations!!! Praise God!!! Appreciate the great news. We look forward to meeting this new member of your family. Love the pictures. Keep them coming.....

Love, Joanne and Bill

October 15, 2005 10:16 AM  
Blogger Fedora said...

Congratulations, Pam and Freddy! She's lovely (and what a fabulous name ;))
Glad you're all doing well--Pam, you can't even tell you just had a baby! If only I looked half as glamorous after labor... :)

October 15, 2005 5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home